Stalker Central


I decided to write this blog for my friends and family to be able to follow our adventures ...if you are reading this, you are officially a STALKER! HA! Welcome stalkers....





Wednesday, November 9, 2011

God is Faithful

Many of you know that Madeline has been sick since we moved here over two months ago.  We spent four days in the hospital running tests and trying to find a diagnosis.  We spent days and days making the three hour round trip to the hospital in Khobar to run even more tests.  After what seemed like hundreds of blood tests, a 48hr fast, an ultrasound, and various other tests we were at a loss.  Every doctor that we saw ran their tests and then passed us to a new doctor.  Because we were so tired and defeated at the lack of a medical diagnosis, we stopped going to the doctors.  Madeline began to sleep even more than she already was...she would sleep all night, go to school, come home and go right back to sleep after a snack.  She had no energy and didn't go with us much when we left the compound to shop or eat out.  Her appetite dwindled to nothing and she subsisted on Goldfish crackers (which are $18 a box here).

After two months of my best friend and nurse practitioner, Amy P, and me trying to research and diagnose Madeline, I heard of an expat wife here on the compound that just got her PhD in Natural Medicine that might be able to help us.  I sent the lady an email briefly outlining our situation and she agreed to try and help us.  Let me tell you...My God is GREAT!  I will spare you all the details...mostly because I am not interested in hearing from the nay-sayers and unbelievers, but what  I KNOW is that this woman has helped us immensely!    Because Quantum Medicine, much like Newtonian Medicine, is an art she could only give me probabilities and help me troubleshoot.  Her equipment suspected the Epstein-Barr virus.   Amy P. had suspected that Madeline might have mono or something like mono....and it didn't dawn on me until after she was diagnosed and I was talking to my friend that Madeline had been exposed to that in Sweeny the last few weeks we were there.  I remember her telling me that one of her friends at school had mono.  Madeline has had to change her diet to help boost her immune system, had to take some nasty tasting lipospheric vitamin C, and she has had three treatments using energy/frequencies and she is doing so much better!  She went from being sick and sleeping all day to sleeping 12 hours at night.  She is not too happy about having to eat healthier, but she is coming to terms with it.  This woman wrote her thesis on using Quantum Medicine to treat and even heal autism as she has successfully used it to treat and heal her own autistic son.  The paper is an amazingly interesting read and I feel like God brought her to me because I have a very good friend and a sister that could both use this information.

While I was there talking to her about Madeline, I mentioned that I had had knee surgery and that my knee had never been the same and was killing me as was my plantars fasciitis.  She treated me for both using a laser and a cell stimulator and I can honestly say that for the first time since my surgery in 2005, I have had no pain in my knee or my heel.  I can walk for hours without pain.  It is basically a miracle.  In the middle of all this, John somehow injured his lower back so badly that he couldn't move.  He actually stayed home for TWO days from work because he could not move.  He was so desperate that he went and got a two hour massage from a little philippino man.  The massage helped for a few hours, but the next morning it was having spasms again so badly that I had to help him put his socks and shoes on.  I went down to my friends villa and got her laser and put it on John's back for 45 minutes and he could move again.

 As a bonus, this friend that is helping us is also a very strong Christian.  She "witnessed" to me at a time when I needed it.  Living here has been a very draining and depressing for me.  I have been trying to do bible studies on my own and I have been praying, but I still just felt spent and depleted.  She reminded me of some very important things that I had forgotten about and helped me put some of my anger about my situation to rest.  She is such an amazing woman and I KNOW that God brought me here for a reason!



The other day as I was riding in to Khobar to go to the craft store I was listening to praise music and looking out the window watching this barren desert go by....it was then that I had an epiphany...something that I already knew, but that God had to remind me about.  God made us...all of us...Americans, Arabs, Indians, etc. and he loves us ALL.  He LOVES US ALL...even the muslims.  I was sent here to this place for a reason...I may never know what that is, but I need to bloom where I am planted.  Even though I can't evangelize in this country because it is against the law, I CAN show Christ's love through my actions.  I can show the JOY in my heart...and the muslims that I DO get to come in to contact with...I won't waste it!  God created this desert and the muslims and He loves them just like he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment