Our internet has been very slow...so I ask John to call and ask when or if it is ever going to be fixed. I am sure that it has something to do with the fact that it was Game Day and everyone was watching their Slingboxes. Nonetheless, it had been a trying day and I wanted some answers. John, knowing better than to disagree with me as he knew about my day, picked up the phone and told them that our internet was slow and then he said, "ok," hung up and gave me a shrug. Um, not exactly what I had in mind, but unless I wanted to call myself, I wasn't going to complain.
Ten minutes later the doorbell rings. It's an "internet repairman" come to fix our internet. Well, the internet works...it's just slow. Debating whether to spend 15 minutes explaining to him that it isn't broken, just slow, I decided against it to see what kind of magic he could work...lol
He comes in....looks at the tv....asks a question that John answers....he looks at the wall...he looks at the tv...he goes to the panic room and looks at the connections...he then resets our wireless router (interrupting what we were watching)...and then the rest of the conversation...
HIM: Fixed.
ME: Did you just reset our wireless router?
HIM: Fixed
ME: It wasn't broken...it's just REALLY slow and it has been for a week or so.
HIM: Yes. Fixed.
ME: Um, thanks?
No comments:
Post a Comment