WOOHOO! John has his Igama in his hands!!!! Thanks to EVERYONE for your PRAYERS! I appreciate them so much! Praise God! I really didn't think we were going to be able to go two more weeks without being able to see him...especially since I have to go furniture shopping tomorrow morning and they are delivering our air shipment to our villa on Saturday morning...early! I wasn't looking forward to doing all that by myself. Especially since I have a sick daughter!
So thank you to our HR Department and to Brett Campbell for stepping in and helping us! You Rock! Now to get him home to Bahrain. He missed the shuttle for the today but he is hoping he can get another one tonight...if not, he is leaving at 6:00 a.m. and will be here by 8:00 a.m. or so. We miss him so much!
YAY! I won't have to move out of the apartment by myself!!! And I won't have to pick out furniture and televisions by myself! GOD IS SO GOOD!

Enjoy John being there! *smile*
ReplyDeleteThings always work out... Who is sick Janie? Make sure and send pictures! I loved the couch...
ReplyDeleteFret not, Dear Friend. Gentleman John will soon be there to restore order and things will once again be right with the world.....
ReplyDelete