Stalker Central


I decided to write this blog for my friends and family to be able to follow our adventures ...if you are reading this, you are officially a STALKER! HA! Welcome stalkers....





Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's Time for Texas A&M

Alison starts classes tomorrow at Texas A&M!  WHOOP!  Do you think she would take a picture of herself on her first day and email it to me for the blog???  HAHAHAHA!  Probably not.
I desperately miss my daughter and can't wait to see her at Christmas.  She is going to love it here because of the shopping.  They have some extremely high end stores that are tailor made for her and her body! 
Last Sunday Susan, Sarah, Janice & John Ed, and Sue & Jerl helped Alison move in to her dorm.  I hope they know how much they are appreciated!  I cried that day because I couldn't be there....and then Nancy Long posted something profound on my Facebook page...she said, "Even if you were in her dorm room with her you would be crying."  And she was right.  I felt better after that!  Thanks Nancy!
Here are some pictures of her unfinished dorm room.   She has yet to send me pictures of the completed dorm.

I miss BIG AL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment